Monday, May 28, 2012

I don’t care which color You wear, How you style Your hair.. I don’t mind which sports You play, or even how You live day to day.. I just bother what is inside, ‘n I tell You theirs nothing for You to hide.. I hope You will never be blue, ‘n always see what I see in You.. I just know I don’t wanna lose You, Because I will never find another You.. ♥

I don’t care which color You wear,
How you style
Your hair..
I don’t mind which sports You play, or
even how You live day to day..
I just bother what is
inside,
‘n I tell You theirs nothing for You to hide..
I hope You will never be blue,
‘n always see what I see
in You..
I just know I don’t wanna lose You,
Because I will never find another You.. ♥

..........................................................................For More Information Continue Visit on www.simplemessagingservice.blogspot.com More Use full Information Coming Soon. Wait For More New Information.And Post Your Comments In All Post. Continue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment