Monday, May 28, 2012

I need a little time to think things over. I want things to be right but no we're over. Whenever I was crying your tears rang dry. Whenever I was dying your heart soared high. I wish we could restart anew but I know I would if I knew the real you. I tell you my name you tell me a lie. I say you aren't the same you tell me go die. I answer your request with one slice and now I finally rest safe from your heart of ice. FOR MORE, VISIT

I need a little time
to think things over.
I want things to be right
but no we're over.



Whenever I was crying

your tears rang dry.
Whenever I was dying
your heart soared high.

I wish we could
restart anew
but I know I would
if I knew the real you.

I tell you my name
you tell me a lie.
I say you aren't the same
you tell me go die.



I answer your request
with one slice
and now I finally rest
safe from your heart of ice.

FOR MORE, VISIT


..........................................................................For More Information Continue Visit on www.simplemessagingservice.blogspot.com More Use full Information Coming Soon. Wait For More New Information.And Post Your Comments In All Post. Continue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment